2011년 4월 28일 목요일

When there's no homework for the day.


Food I made yesterday for lunch/dinner.


Lashes / Pouch / H&M Belt / Skirt / T-shirt from a street stall, only 5,000 won so MUST BUY. 


Make up from Nature Republic.



H&M Rings / Rings from a street stall.


Military inspired cape / Peach coloured blazer.

Today happened to be a very good day because we have no homework today and that means, I DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME EARLY TO RUSH MY HOMEWORK. :D

So my classmates and I all decided to have lunch together at a restaurant at school, hang out a little, and do our preparations for our conversation exam next week with our partners. 

Halfway through our discussion, Yukiko mentioned that she has an appointment to do her hair with Kiko at Myeongdong at 5.30pm. And coincidentally, I wanted to go get some stuff at Myeongdong too so we decided to go together. Well, I originally planned to accompany them to the hair salon, buy my stuff and go home, but I ended up looking around for the next 2 hours and meeting up with Yukiko and Kiko again for dinner. 

And because of that, I ended up buying quite a lot.......................................which is not good but I jot down everything I buy now so I know how much I can use and how much I should use. But anyways, I had a good time shopping, felt so good. The only thing I regret buying is the belt from H&M because I underestimated myself and got an M which is too big for my waist.......fucks. Actually I can go and exchange it but I cut off the freaking price tag so now I can't do that anymore. Oh wells......moral of the story: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF. (If you overestimated yourself it's okay! Just lose weight to make it fit! Okay just kidding. )




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기