2011년 4월 25일 월요일
Homework
Same ol' boring thing everyday. But I am going to be optimistic and love every boring thing I do. In order to achieve something in life, there are sacrifices and of course a lot hard work. Money do not fall from the sky or grow on trees. Same goes for achievements that you will never get if there are not enough passion, determination and the "I don't care what others think of me" attitude. If Thomas Edison worried about people calling him crazy then we will live in the dark forever. No invention of lightbulb = no electricity = no computer = no internet = no facebook = and the list goes on. Imagine how the world would be like without all these?? I think we'd all be ploughing the fields with our cows from daylight until the sun goes down and have sex with each other for entertainment (since there are nothing else to do lol) and overpopulate the world with babies. Then the whole world will become an Africa. Okay I doubt that will even happen because with all the sex going on, everyone will die from STDs.
What the shit how did I go from talking about my homework to people dying from excessive sex?
Can't stand myself for being to easily distracted sometimes. -___________________-
라벨:
lifeinkorea,
random,
rant
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기